My First Post

 Hello, 


If you have stumbled upon this blog its probably because I shared it to you, or I am dead haha, just kidding. I wanted to be on my platform so I can document my life. I want to post what makes me happy or just post about what im feeling. I hope this can stay up well after I am gone, so my friends and maybe strangers can get to know who I am as a whole. 


Quick facts about me! I was born on Christmas Eve on the tiny island of Saipan. I served in the U.S Army (just one term) and I am currently achieving my BSN (Nursing) at the George Washington University in Washington D.C.  Seattle has been home for about 10 years already, but my heart will always be with the islands. 


I love coffee, and especially food. I love nature, photography, and I strongly value friendship and family. I love making people laugh.


Ill share more about my life in future posts, I hope you get to see the world how I do :) 





Comments

Popular Posts